Searching...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Syed Murtaza Husaini on Twitter

My interests are debating, dramatics, anchoring, photography, reading, creative writing, collection of stamps and coins. I love almost all kind of sports; I also play PC games and PlayStation but these days I am focusing on improving my skills at the game of squash. I was an active participant in extracurricular activities during my school and college days. I am a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from Agra University and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from ICFAI Business School; Gurgaon. I was also President of Cultural Club and coordinator of Spicmacay Society during the MBA course. While doing MBA I made a movie on campus life with couple of my friends, which was much appreciated. I worked for a UK based organization in Dubai for couple of years and have also worked for a short while with ICICI Priority Circle in NCR. Currently I am working in Qatar for a German firm and looking forward to make a career in International Marketing. These days I am inclined towards photography as well as traveling and I really liked country side in England which reminded me of the green belt in Northern India. I am a philanthropist and would like to promote education and employment opportunities to the deprived.
I can be reached at murtazahusaini@gmail.com, one can follow my management blog managementguruz.wordpress.com and tweet me at http://twitter.com/murtazahusaini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!